Scholarships & Financial Aid
When you major in nutrition and food systems at the University of Arizona, you’re not just earning a degree. You’re also welcomed into the College of Agriculture & Life Sciences family. Your extended CALS family will support you in many ways, including through scholarship money we offer on top of the aid available from the University of Arizona. You can apply for $1 million in additional scholarships reserved specifically for our majors.
Scholarships for Nutrition & Food Systems Students
In addition to the general scholarships offered to students within the College of Agriculture & Life Sciences, there are several scholarships reserved specifically for students in the Department of Nutritional Sciences within CALS. Students who choose the nutrition and food systems major qualify for these awards.
- Dorothy H. Bowers Student Support Scholarship
- Georgia Fisher Scholarship
- Henry Tucker Scholarship
- Houtkooper Endowment in Nutritional Sciences
- Howard V. and Margaret C. Smith Memorial Scholarship
- Jean M. Stewart Memorial Scholarship
- Nutritional Sciences General Scholarship
- Paul J. and Gladys Bull Klingenberg Scholarship for Nutritional Sciences
- Ruth Cowden Scholarship
Ask Your Advisor About Financial Aid Options
Incoming freshman and enrolled students often miss out on financial assistance opportunities because they don't know they exist or think they need a perfect GPA to apply, when that’s not the case. Awards may be added or changed at any time, so make sure you talk with your advisor regularly to get information about ALL of your options.